Limitations on use:
- You agree to use the Site, Products, and Services only for lawful purposes and for their intended purposes.
- The content available on the Site, Products, and Services is provided solely for your personal use and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from the Site, Products, and Services. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site’s, Products’, or Services’ architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Site, Products, or Services without our prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Site or Services, except to the extent permitted above.
- You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Site or Services or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Sites or Services in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America.
- You may not employ, post, or share any language or content that is unlawful, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, abusive, threatening, profane, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, false, libelous, slanderous or otherwise objectionable or in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors or otherwise violates applicable criminal law.
- You may not take any action or post, upload or distribute any content that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon the rights of others in any way, including any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or moral rights of any third party.
- You may not use the Site, Products, or Services to collect any personally identifiable information, including profile names, email addresses or other such information for commercial purposes or for any purpose prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
- You may not use the Site, Products, or Services in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this Agreement.
- You may not use the Site, Products, or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, Products, or Services or any server or other hardware associated with the Site, Products, or Services; disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, procedures or regulations of networks connected to the Services; interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, Products, or Services; frame or utilize framing techniques to display content from a source other than the Site, Products, or Services; use any Company-owned mark or product name as a meta-tag or other “hidden text” for search engines in a manner that does not inure to the benefit of Dragon Pro Ltd Essential Oils.
Our credit card billing descriptor will show up as "ALW*DragonPro18882551137" on your credit card statements